Lot of 10 Baseball Softball Gloves and Nike Batting Bag
Most of these gloves are in nice condition inside and out, but there are three that need some work (please see below). They are all Youth sized gloves with the exception of the Koho (which needs lots of work). There are 8 for Right Hand Throwers and 2 for Left Hand Throwers.
Here’s what you get:- Rawlings RBG119 9” RHT – Tony Gwynn Model
- Wilson A2460 10.5” RHT – Barry Bonds Model
- Rawlings RBG99 11” RHT – Dave Winfield Model
- Louisville Slugger GENB1100 11” LHT
- Mag Pee Wee PW1197 10” RHT
- Cooper 744 11” LHT
- Easton GKP95 9.5” RHT
- Koho K503A 12” RHT Very stiff and needs to be relaced throughout
- Wilson XO777 9.5” Tee Ball – needs to have thumb laces pulled through glove
- Rawlings PLB950B 9.5” RHT – needs to have thumb laces pulled through glove
Unconditional Money back guaranteed if not completely satisfied.
Thanks for looking and God Bless!